It just works so you can too
The SalesEnabla Franchise
Get better control over your work/life balance with a SalesEnabla Franchise. Access our success and experience while demonstrating instant credibility to your clients by using our sales enablement platform.
You get the best of SalesEnabla
- Get a complete programme of structured sales tools and resources to frame your delivery
- Gain support from an experienced mentor for your first three months (options to continue)
- Access to our sales enablement platform to use with your clients
What will you do?
- Run sales consultancy sessions and workshops for your clients using our methodology
- Work with clients to review, present and implement a development plan with the expectation of a 6-18 month period of engagement
- Use SalesEnabla as a key learning tool with your clients
- Make your consultancy a tangible asset by setting up a SalesEnabla account for your clients where all sales knowledge is stored and accessed by you and your clients
- Track your clients progress and engagement with your teachings by looking at their SalesEnabla activity
- Build your clients sales processes within the platform on a rolling basis
- Get a contribution towards lead generation
We’re here to help.
- Call or email anytime, or chat via our social group if you prefer
- We’ll answer your questions and help solve any problems you have
- No need to make an appointment, we’re on hand
Having run a sales consultancy since 2012, I know that we all do our best work when we like what we do, feel confident in our knowledge and experience and have the support and back up of a like-minded community when we need a bit of a boost. I want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to set up a business as fast and as risk free as possible. I created the SalesEnabla Franchise to make this possible.
As we fast approach the 4th anniversary of ‘Catch 21’ team’s successful Channel swim in 2017, a recent conversation with a business introduction last week prompted me to write an article on whether we ought to leave salespeople to ‘sink or swim’. After an...
After identifying how Founder/Directors can solve the problem of falling into being the primary revenue driver of the business in our last blog, ‘Stepping away from Director led Sales’, it’s equally important to build the sales function correctly, moving forward. To...